Carpet Cleaning Special
Only $99 for two rooms!At Heathvac, our top priorities are the quality of our work and the health of you and your family. Your carpets will be leaned with our high powered truck mounted steam cleaning and our safe and effective cleaning formulas. If you have any questions, give us a call today!
Welcome to HealthVac Carpet Cleaning!In your search for an eco-friendly carpet cleaning service in Redding, Anderson, Cottonwood, Palo Cedro,, Shasta Lake City and other surrounding cities such as Red Bluff, Shingletown and Lakehead be reminded about pollution in your personal home or business environment. My name is Marc Metz and I am the owner/ operator of HealthVac Carpet, Upholstery, Tile and grout cleaning and Air Duct cleaning along with many other indoor cleaning and deodorizing services for a better indoor air and surface environment. I have been in the Indoor Environmental Cleaning Industry for 32 years. I am a complete indoor environmental cleaning specialist. One of Healthvac Carpet Cleaning's goals is to address the following factors:
Carpets are the biggest filter in your home, capturing allergens such as pollens and dust mites and pet dander and other contaminants. Walking on them releases those contaminants into the air and can create an unhealthy and odor filled indoor environment. Our green cleaning systems and anti-allergen treatments and pet odor treatments along with our new state of the art $30,000 truck mount steam equipment will remove those contaminants and allergens from your carpets, upholstery and tile and grout. We get very fast carpet drying times due to our powerful machines and process. We also clean the hidden room in your home, your HVAC Air Ducts, with specific machines and tools designed for this alone completing the task of a better indoor air and surface environment. We do not use our carpet cleaning truck mount to clean Air Ducts. We own $45,000 in Air Duct Cleaning specialized equipment. I am one of only 3 out of 40-50 carpet cleaners in Redding CA, who has received the highest certified ranking of Master Textile Cleaner from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification program (IICRC). The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting, non-profit organization, for the education and training of carpet cleaning technicians. It's courses are the industry standard for expert training in not only carpet cleaning, but also tile cleaning, grout cleaning, water damage restoration, upholstery cleaning and pet odor control. Each two day course has a total of 14 hours of instruction and hands-on practical application, and is followed by an exam which must be passed with a high percentage in order to receive the certification in that particular area. I am also "CRI certified" by the Carpet and Rug Institute. We use only CRI certified products and techniques. Marc has personally cleaned over 25,000 homes and businesses since 1982. We have the training, experience and certifications and professional high tech equipment to handle any job. Not all indoor cleaning companies are equal. Be careful to take all considerations into play in choosing the right company and not hire based on just price or cost of service. Some companies say they improve your indoor environment by cleaning carpets and upholstery but my service goes far beyond most of the companies in the North State!
For a Free Phone Quote or a Free on-Site in home or business estimate or inspection evaluation
Call Today! (530) 223-4805
No Hidden Prices and No Bait and Switch Tactics
Hire Healthvac for quality cleaning services in the North State Area1. Peace of mind with friendly service by a Professional trained mature adult in all aspects of your indoor environment cleaning needs with 33 years of experience who goes the extra mile in quality service, consultation and advice with more than you are expecting. We 100% guarantee our work.
2. We always meet our scheduled appointments within a half hour or we call ahead to let our customers know why there might be a short delay in arrival. Communicating with our customers has been one key component in our success for 33 years in this service cleaning industry.
3. We always treat our customers with respect and are courteous as we enjoy serving our community. You won’t find us arguing, debating or contesting with our clients because we are hired to serve them. They are our neighbors and we treat them like we would like to be treated.
4. We move any furniture that is requested to be moved without contest except entertainment centers and pianos or delicate items such as breakables and valuable antiques that could be damaged or altered with motion. Common sense is the rule. We have plastic moving sliders that make moving heavy furniture a breeze.
5. Our chemicals are expensive premium grade and we don’t skimp by using cheap low grade chemicals. They are safe for people and pets especially children that crawl or role over carpet. We would want the best and safest chemicals available for our home so that is why we use the best we can find no matter the cost. You deserve the best available and you won’t have to worry!
6. We have no hidden charges or price gimmicks to trick customers with unexpected money surprises. We offer a no obligation free in- home or business estimate before a possible appointment is secured. We do not do high pressure sales for other additional services or products. Everything is upfront and honest and all current coupons accepted without debate. We are not a bait and switch company. If there arises a possible misunderstanding about pricing then that results in the benefit always going to our customer. Customer is King!
7. We are Professional is every way possible with 33 years of success serving the public so rest assured you will have no fears or worries with Healthvac as I have the highest certification anyone can achieve in this business.
2420 Oxford Rd
Redding, CA 96002
Call Us Today!
Marc-owner of Health Vac-does it all; quickly, effectively & at the right price! We've had Marc clean our carpets several times and have always been impressed with his professionalism & knowledge. He treats our home like it was his own. No cleanup is necessary when he's done because he does it all!
William G. - Redding, CA
We had water damage in our home and Marc at Healthvac was very helpful. He had our carpets dried out and cleaned in a timely manner and did a great job! Healthvac also offers their services at a great price. I recommend Healthvac for any and all of your carpet cleaning needs!
Chuck M. - Redding, CA
Fast, friendly service with deep cleaning! Can't wait to have them come back and clean the grout and tile in our kitchen. We have used Health Vac twice now and have been extremely happy both times. They pay attention to details and really know their stuff!!!
Rachel W. - Redding, CA
HealthVac was on time and Marc was very professional. I was thinking about replacing my carpets and after having them cleaned I will be able to put it off for another year. Healthvac saved me a lot of money! Very reasonable pricing and fantastic job! My carpets dried super fast! Thanks again Marc!
Matt M. - Chico, CA