What Certification Does HealthVac have for Carpet Repairs?I have passed a two day course and testing on carpet repairs and re-installation named RRT through the IICRC. I keep up to date with flooring of all types and repairs through the current trade magazines for this industry at fcimag.com and proinstallermagazine.com. I understand the physics of how carpet is manufactured and the how the proper padding affects the wear and look of your beautiful carpet. I know why in many cases carpet loses its stretch and begins to role and when I clean your carpets I look for all kinds of repair issues and consult you on what needs to be done to prevent a major problem if the issue is postponed. On the average week we are doing 2-3 carpet repairs because we not only clean but have concerns for the longevity of your major carpet investment! If I cannot do the repair or re-stretch then I am connected and network with one of the longest in business flooring stores, Family Carpet Center, which does excellent work for me in repairs and re-stretching. Also Larry Cook owner of Carpet Technologies of Redding does many technical carpet repairs and re-stretching for our customers each week as he is meticulous and professional with over 30 years in the flooring industry and cleaning and has very fair pricing for his services. I highly recommend both these businesses for your repairs just tell them HealthVac sent you!
Services for Carpet RepairsAlmost 99% of the time we use a Power Stretcher
The Best Carpet Repair and Re-Stretching In Redding, CA
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- IICRC Certified
- Minor Repairs and Whole Home Service
- Cigarette Burns and Permanent Stains
- We Repair Metal Strips and Thresholds
- Carpet Pad Replacement From Water or Pet Damage
We Offer:1. Minor or major whole home re-stretching of all kinds to remove ripples or lose carpet and we move the furniture if needed.
2. Repair and patch cigarette burns, pet urine stains, plant stains and other permanent stains if the same carpet is available by you. Many times we can take a piece from a closet to do the patch that in many cases cannot be detected. We always recommend when you buy new carpet to retain extra carpet from the installer in case a patch is needed eventually in the future.
3. We repair metal strips and thresholds that have come lose which is very common in most homes.
4. We replace padding when needed in water damage issues or wear issues because soon after the padding wears out the carpet wear increases substantially especially in hallways and can cause permanent backing delamination that cannot be corrected.
5. We can redo seams depending on the style of carpet and its age.
For a Free Phone Quote or a Free on-Site in home or business estimate or inspection evaluation
Call Today! (530) 223-4805
To prolong the life of carpet and keep costs down for replacement:
- Re-stretching Carpet. Carpet rolls are hazardous to foot traffic but especially to a disabled person.
- Carpet will clean more efficiently without rolls.
- Repairing seams, and frayed carpet at doorways, tile, etc. Don’t forget your stairs.
Free New Carpet Sales and Warranty ConsultingAs an added perk to my customers I offer free consulting on what style and make of carpet is best for them knowing their family and pet situations. Often if provided the opportunity to view their carpet samples they are considering to purchase I give them my recommendation for them to consider because I know what they may be facing down the line. I have helped over a dozen people in the Redding area get new carpet from a carpet warranty issue. I know the process and I add in them resolving the warranty issues. Call HealthVac today!
2420 Oxford Rd
Redding, CA 96002
Call Us Today!
HealthVac was on time and Marc was very professional. I was thinking about replacing my carpets and after having them cleaned I will be able to put it off for another year. Healthvac saved me a lot of money! Very reasonable pricing and fantastic job! My carpets dried super fast! Thanks again Marc!
Matt M. - Chico, CA
Marc-owner of Health Vac-does it all; quickly, effectively & at the right price! We've had Marc clean our carpets several times and have always been impressed with his professionalism & knowledge. He treats our home like it was his own. No cleanup is necessary when he's done because he does it all!
William G. - Redding, CA
We had water damage in our home and Marc at Healthvac was very helpful. He had our carpets dried out and cleaned in a timely manner and did a great job! Healthvac also offers their services at a great price. I recommend Healthvac for any and all of your carpet cleaning needs!
Chuck M. - Redding, CA
Fast, friendly service with deep cleaning! Can't wait to have them come back and clean the grout and tile in our kitchen. We have used Health Vac twice now and have been extremely happy both times. They pay attention to details and really know their stuff!!!
Rachel W. - Redding, CA